The studio calendar is divided in two sessions: the school year session (September to mid-May), and the summer session.
- Weeks with lessons are green
- Days/Weeks with no lessons are red
- Bonus weeks are blue
There are 32 weeks of instruction total scheduled during the Fall and Spring semester. Students who want an extra lesson at the end of each semester can schedule one for free during the bonus weeks. Schedule it by December 1st and May 1st.
I will make up any lessons which are missed because of me. Lessons cancelled by students will not be made up.
Summer lessons are scheduled at the end of the spring semester and start June 4th, 2019. The full summer tuition is due at the first lesson in June. To secure a spot for the fall semester, students must enroll in a minimum of 6 lessons during the summer.
The following breaks are included in the tuition schedule and not subject to make-up lessons:
- Labor Day
- Fall break
- The last two weeks of December and New Year’s week
- Spring Break
- MTNA week Symposium
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- The 2 weeks leading up to Labor Day
- Absence for attending festivals, recitals, competitions, and other performances with students